Friday, February 27, 2009

Ultrasound Video

Back in December we had an ultrasound done at Mercy Hospital. They told us to bring a VHS..."a VHS tape?" I thought -- "where do I get one of those and how am I going to watch it?" So I swung by Walgreens on the way to the appointment and picked up one VHS tape for $1.89. I talked to some great friends (and vendors) of ours, Mark and Trisha Von Lanken, who own Von Wedding Films -- I knew they would be up on the technology to make this viewable (and share"able"). To my surprise I received an email today with the video clip of little Lauren in the womb at about 19 weeks -- she isn't quite developed at this point but you can get a good picture of her -- and you'll see she likes to suck her thumb!

Thank you so very much to Mark and Trisha for taking the time out of your busy schedules to make this view clip so that Eric and I can share it with all of our friends and family!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to watch it a couple of times becasue I cry so much I can't see all the words that appear. What a miracle to see our new granddaughter before she makes her "official" appearance in April.

Anonymous said...

aww look at her!