Hello all, this is Eric,
We're getting close to the big day (64 days away) and we are filled with anticipation. The next few weeks will be busy with parenting classes, breastfeeding classes and diaper changing classes (I have never changed a diaper!) I'm not sure why we need classes? Kami has read every book available and told me everything I need to know. If I have any questions, there is always Google and Wikipedia. Right? Actually, I figure that most of the necessary training will occur on the job.
All there is to do now is wait. (and wait, and wait, and wait)
We're doing a poll of who you think Lauren will look like. (on the right hand side) Be sure to tell us what you think. (I'm voting for dark hair with blue eyes. In other words, I think she'll look like me. )
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Eric & Kami,
I enjoyed looking at Lauren's blog. I love the nursery, it's so pretty & pink. Good luck with all of your classes and I agree with Eric that your best training will come from "hands on!" We hope to make a trip to OK to see Lauren once she is here. Take care!
Love, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment