Tomorrow is another big day! Mary and I are picking up the glider, ottoman and bedding from Martinek Bebe in Dallas tomorrow. Once these pieces get in place the nursery is ALMOST finished. Pat Martinek is a designer that has lines all over the country. There are 6 fabrics total that make up the bedding and chair but I haven't been able to find all of them so you'll have to wait until the next post (when I actually have pictures of the pieces!) Here's just a fun sample of the fabrics:
Thank you for visiting our baby blog. Eric and I wanted to create a way to keep all of you up on the pregnancy and arrival of Lauren. We're going to do our best to keep this updated!! So please, add this blog to your favorites and visit it often! Love, Kami & Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment