Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sneak Peek....

Hello Everyone....I could not wait to make this post -- I was just thinking it was going to be a few days before I was able to make it. To our surprise, when we woke up this morning I had an email from Brandi saying my gallery was up. Now the gallery that I can see and the gallery that I'm going to post for you all to see is a bit different -- there are some "sexy" poses in my gallery that we can't post online :) but Brandi was nice enough to take those images out for the "public gallery" --- as soon as she has that set up I'll add that link and you can go view ALL the images...below are some of my favorites!!! Be sure to check out her website www.trainaportraits.com to see what will be coming in April (when Lauren is actually here). Enjoy!!

P.S I'd love to know your favorites!! So just leave a comment!

Love, Kami & Eric



























No comments: